Value Of Date Closed Disappears After Save If Users Create A Closed Escalation Directly
(Doc ID 1570485.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Teleservice - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Create Service Request
When the creating a closed escalation directly, the value for closed date disappears.
The users should not be allowed to create a closed escalation directly.
Step to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer Support Specialist > Agent Dashboard
2. Open a Service Request.
3. Hit ‘Service Request Escalation’.
4. Input required information.
5. Choose ‘Closed’ for Status field.
6. Date Closed is populated.
7. Hit ‘Save’.
8. Value of Date Closed disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document