Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Teleservice - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Create Service Request
When the creating a closed escalation directly, the value for closed date disappears.
The users should not be allowed to create a closed escalation directly.
Step to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer Support Specialist > Agent Dashboard
2. Open a Service Request.
3. Hit ‘Service Request Escalation’.
4. Input required information.
5. Choose ‘Closed’ for Status field.
6. Date Closed is populated.
7. Hit ‘Save’.
8. Value of Date Closed disappears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms