FORM 24Q eTDS File Format Changes 2013
(Doc ID 1570490.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (India) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : India Payroll
When attempting to upload e-TDS text file into Government site, the following error occurs.
Unable to upload Etds text file into Government site for India Business group.
Getting below errors
- T-FV-1000 Invalid File Header Record Length
- T-FV-3000 Invalid Challan Detail Record Length.
- T-FV-4001 Invalid Deductee Detail Record Length.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run Quarterly Returns Archive (India) for Q1-2013
2. Run Employer Quarterly Tax Returns (India)for Q1-2013
3. Upload 24Q Output to the government site
3. Validation failed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document