FORM 24Q eTDS File Format Changes 2013
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (India) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : India Payroll
When attempting to upload e-TDS text file into Government site, the following error occurs.
Unable to upload Etds text file into Goverment site for India Bg.We are getting many errors which we did not get earlier.
We are getting below errors
- T-FV-1000 Invalid File Header Record Length
- T-FV-3000 Invalid Challan Detail Record Length.
- T-FV-4001 Invalid Deductee Detail Record Length.
Please confirm whether the text file from oracle is compatible with FVU 3.8 version or not. As this version is effective from 01-jul-2013
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run Quarterly Returns Archive (India) for Q1-2013
2. Run Employer Quarterly Tax Returns (India)for Q1-2013
3. Upload 24Q Output to the government site
3. Validation failed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms