Creating New iProcurement Line Type Results In Error: Line Type For The Item Is Invalid
(Doc ID 1570967.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new iProcurement line type users get an error when try to use it for Non Catalog Request
Currently 2 line types in iProcurement are used most frequently for non-catalog requests:
Both have basis of Quantity, and Item Type basis of amount is not being used by choice for business reasons.
These Goods and Services line types are working very fine.
Add a third line type named as 'Goods Intangible', ang get this error when trying to create a line in iProcurement
1. Item was not added to cart. Line type for the item is invalid. Contact purchasing administrator.
2. Unit of measure is invalid.
3. Amount must be a positive value.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a new Line Type.
2. Access iProcurement and got to Non-Catalog request.
3. Encounter the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document