Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notify Learner does not send notification if more than 10 records selected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Learning Administrator>>Enrollment & Subscription
2. Search for the Class with some enrollments
3. Click on Notify >> Select the learners
4 Click on Next 10 to select more than first 10 learners
5. Notification does not go to all learners.
6. If only first 10 are select the notification goes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms