Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HR Administrator who have a Supervisor assigned to their Employee Assignment Record cannot use Global Deployment to Transfer a person. When do complete the Global Deployment template, upon reaching the final step, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login using a HR Administrator who has a Supervisor assigned to their Employee Assignment record
- Responsibility : XX HRMS Manager
- Select : Global Deployment
- Find an Employee to Transfer
- Complete the Global Deployment Template
- Upon reaching Step 4.
- Error is shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms