Line Level Credit Checking Placing All Lines On Credit Check Failure Hold Even With The System Parameter 'Credit Hold Sequence for Order Lines' Set To 'Schedule Ship Date/Request Date,ShipmentPriority,Line Number'
(Doc ID 1572692.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Payment
System parameter 'Credit Hold Sequence for Order Lines' is set to 'Schedule Ship Date/Request Date,ShipmentPriority,Line Number' .
The available credit limit is set to 5000 , the exposure is zero.
When entering three order lines for the amount of 1st line $25000 , 2nd line $2000 and 3rd lines $7000 ,all order lines are placed on credit check failure hold.
Expected is that only lines that exceed the amount as per system parameter 'Credit Hold Sequence for Order Lines' should go on credit check failure hold.
1. Log Into Order Management Responsibility.
2.Navigate to Setup> System parameter , set the system parameter 'Credit Hold Sequence for Order Lines' to 'Schedule Ship Date/Request Date,ShipmentPriority,Line Number' .
Save the setup.
3.Go to Main Menu:Receivables>Customer , Search for the customer number.
- -Go to the Addresses and open the Bill To Address used on the order.
- -Open the address by clicking on Details tab
- -Go to Profile amounts tab, Setup the credit limit for the customer as 5000 .
- -Go to Account Profile Tab and enable Credit check .
- -Save it.
4.Go to Setup> Rules> Credit
- -Define the Credit check rule , Setup the Credit check Rule at Order Line Level.
5.Go to Setup> Transaction Types> Define.
- -Query the Transaction Type Used.
- -Add the Credit check rule to the Transaction Type for credit check level as : Ordering
6. Go to Reports , Requests> Run request , choose Initialize credit summary concurrent request
- -Submit the Report.
7.Go to Menu Reports , Requests> Run Report.
- - Choose Credit check exposure report.
- - Enter Parameters for Customer and Credit Check Rule and submit the Report.
- - Check output of the report , note down the available amount and exposure details in the Report.
8. Navigate to Sales Orders, Returns> Sales Orders.
9.Enter Sales Order for the Customer.
- - Go to the lines Tab
- - Enter 3 lines , 1st line for $25000 , 2nd line $2000 and 3rd lines $7000
- - Book the order.
- - Check the Credit Check Failure hold applied on the Sales Order Lines .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!