Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Debit memo tax line requires approval
When a debit memo is created for a self bill supplier it is not getting picked in the payment run.
The debit memo has two lines: one item line and other one tax line. Invoice has been validated, accounted and approved
The debit memo has the status as validated and approval status is not required but when checked at the line level the tax line has approval status as required.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
This is happening when a debit memo is created via the below mentioned process-
- PO is created, it is received.
- Self bill invoice has been created (By Using Pay On Receipt AutoInvoice program).
- The invoice is validated,accounted and approved.
- Now the return is done (RTS).
- Again Pay On Receipt AutoInvoice is run to create Debit memo.
- Get the invoice details of debitmemo and check the wfapproval_status on tax lines
The line level tax line approval status should be Not required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms