When Attempting to Cover a Dependent in a COBRA Program, Error: APP-BEN-92429: The application cannot find the covered dependent. Verify that your setup includes a maximum enrollment period value
(Doc ID 1573057.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP5 in Oracle Advanced Benefits
When attempting to designate a dependent in a COBRA Program, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee in question.
3. Select the enrollment form from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
4. Enroll in a plan which will allow for dependent designations.
5. Click the Designee button then click the Designate Dependents tab on the Dependent/Beneficiary Designation form.
6. Click the Covered box for the eligible dependent and attempt to save.
- Error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document