Error "APP-PER-33540 ORA-01001 Invalid Cursor" When Marking a Required Certifiication as Denied
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version on Oracle Advanced Benefits
When attempting to mark a Certification Requirement "Denied", the following error occurs:
APP-PER-33540: ORA-01001 : invalid cursor
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an employee currently pending a Certification Requirement.
3. Select Person Enrollment Action Items from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
4. Click the Certifications button for the pending Action Item.
5. Click the Denied check box and attempt to save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms