Unable To Select A Customer When Adding A New Account Owner To An Existing Supplier Bank Account
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to select a customer when adding a new account owner to an existing supplier bank account, no results are returned from the Account Owner List of Values (LOV).
Even after creating a relationship between the customer and the supplier, the customer's name cannot be found.
Steps to reproduce
(R): Trading Community Manager
(N): Trading Community > Customers > Standard
1. Query a customer.
2. Go to Party Relationships tab.
3. Create a relationship with a Payables supplier. Save.
(R) : Payables Manager
(N) : Suppliers > Entry
4. Query the supplier for whom the above relationship was created.
5. Go to Banking Details page.
6. Set Assignment level, click Go. Bank account should be listed.
7. Click Edit icon.
8. In Account Owners section, click 'Add Another Row'.
9. Search for the customer from point 1. No results returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms