Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User has two awards that show incorrect vendor on the PDF and correct vendor on the Addresses tab inside Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM).
1. Created the award from the requisition using CLM Based Responsibilities.
2. Updated all of the appropriate Header Information (Contract Officer,Document Type, etc.)
3. Updated the address and assigned offices (Requesting Office, Payment Office, Invoicing Office, etc.)
4. Created, Updated and Validated Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS)
5. Submitted Award for approval
6. Award came back approved by CO: Employee
7. Went back to FPDS to Approve FPDS for final step
8. Viewed PDF for Hard Copy Signature for contract file
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms