Internal Requisition Need-by Date Not Matching Internal Sales Order Arrival Date.
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In running a test on internal orders, we have found that the internal requisition need-by date (8/22/13) not matching internal sales order arrival date (8/27/13).
It appears that the intransit leadtime on the shipping networks (5 days) is being added to the arrival date.
Are there any setups beyond the shipping networks that may be impacting this?
The end result obviously is that the material will arrive at the location late.
PO - Purchasing Responsibility
OM - Order Management Responsibility
1. PO -> create internal requisition and approve.
2. PO -> run CreateISO concurrent program.
3. OM -> run Order Import concurrent program
4. OM -> query the newly imported ISO on the Sales Order form.
5. Notice that arrival date on line doesn't match the need-by date on the internal requisition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms