Supplier Address Book Values Differs From "Manage Sites" Page
(Doc ID 1574286.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why supplier's Address Book page data is different from supplier's Address Site (Manage Sites) page?
1. Go to Supplier Profile Administrator
2. Search for supplier SUPPLIER_NAME
3. Click on update
4. Click on Address Book
5. Search for Site Name = SUPPLIER_SITE
6. Click on Update
7. Enable flags for Purchasing and Payment under "Address Purpose"
8. Click on Apply
9. Click on Show link under Details
10. See Purpose for Purchasing flag enabled but not Payment flag
11. Click on Manage Sites icon
12. See how Purchasing flag is enabled. Flags are coming from "Manage sites" and not from Address Book by itself.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document