Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the entry of a Payment or Invoice in the Payments ( APXPAWKB.fmb) or Invoice ( APXINWKB.fmb) Workbench, the form does not
stay where the user scrolls to.
Test Case Using APXPAWKB.fmb 120.223.12010000.245
1. Insert a new Payment.
2. Insert the Supplier Number and Site.
3. Complete the Bank Account, scroll the horizontal bar to place Payment Amount in center.
4. Insert a value without pressing the tab key or clicking on any other field after fill
5. Scroll the horizontal bar to place Payment Method in center
6. Click on Payment Document field.
Observe that the form "slides", moving the Payment Document Field from center
to the right hand, last visible column on the form.
Issue Replicates using Both the Standard Folder and a Custom Folder.
1. Customer expects the next field to be completed to remain in the center of
the screen and not move on the right hand side column.
2. The issue happens with any other column after entering a value in an
editable field (such as payment amount field that has no lov associated to
it) and then move to any other field with the mouse on the horizontal scroll
3. The field placed in any position in the form with the scroll doesn't move back and forward, but remain where the user places it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms