Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transactions Related
Cannot query Transaction Batches by Name.
Here there are couple of issues:
1. The Name is Enabled only if a Source is entered
2. The Name field does not filter based on the source entered
3. The Name field is disabled if source is NULL
4. The GL Date range does not give correct results
5. The query Transaction Batches by Source and GL Date, but will return values if the Source is left NULL
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Transactions > Batches
Click on the find icon.
Try to Find by Batch Name. It is greyed out.
It allows to the enter values, if the source value is not null.
Due to this issue, users cannot use the find window in batches or batch summary.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms