Reports Issue: Differences In 11i And R12 Output For Sales Journal By GL Account Report
(Doc ID 1575586.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have run the Sales Journal by GL Account Report in Release 12 (R12) and Release 11i and find there are differences between the two releases:
In the R12 report:
- There are more lines than the 11i Reports
- Foreign currency Debits and Credits are Shown
- There is a New Parameter = Match with GL
- The parameter = GL Account Type is not available in R12
- The Secondary Ledger details from the Subledger Accounting data is included in R12
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document