Last updated on MARCH 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Only after upgrading to 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Hire, CWK Placement, Appl Hire
Effective Date missing from Review Page and from associated Notification Page.
Also after RUP6 upgrade 'Message Styled Text: Effective as of Approval Date' field is missing from the personalization of the page.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager Self-Service responsibility.
2. Select Transfer function. (Also occurs for Hire, Change Pay & Change Manager function)
3. Select an Employee to transfer. Click Action Icon.
4. In the Effective Date Options page, Select Effective Date.
5. Click Continue.
6. Enter a Location change or any other change.
7. Click Next till the Review Page.
8. The Review Page does not show, the Effective Date at the top of the page any more.
7. Submit the transaction.
8. Open the Notification as approver, Effective Date is not shown in the Notification either.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms