Renewal Price List Missing On Service Contract Created from OM when Apply All is Selected on Service Contracts Details
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Renewal pricelist is not populated on service contracts created from Order Management when information is entered on Service Contract Detail form
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create OM sales order with a service line.
2. From the service line click on Actions button and select 'Service Contracts Details' from the pop-up menu
- enter information on Service Contracts Details From
3. Book and ship the order, run Service Contracts Order Processing Program so that the contract is created
- check the contract created and will see that the renewal price list is not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms