Last updated on JUNE 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the warehouse staff are looking at completed tasks for Inbound and Outbound, they use the exception tabs to review. When clicking on this tab an error message is prompted. This hasn't been a recent issue, but was finally relayed to our support team to review.
Please see screenshot. We are unsure if there was a patch or personalization that triggered this error message. We cannot get a confirm date of when this started by the warehouse staff.
An unexpected error occurred in jtf_grid.populate
grid: < EXCEPTIONS.GRID>
ORA-01008: not all variables bound
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the forms, to the WMS Control Board. WMS Inquires > Warehouse Control Board
2. Check Completed in Status
3. Check Inbound and Outbound in Source
4. Click on Find
5. Depending on the user, a date range is entered under Creation Date in the Task
6. When the task window opens, click on Exceptions
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms