BMCOIN Allows To Update Component_Quantity As Zero When Check_ATP Is 'Y'
(Doc ID 1577962.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 184.108.40.206, Bill and Routing Interface
1) Create a Bill having a Component with a non-zero quantity and 'Check ATP' enabled and Save.
2) From the Application front End form, Attempt to update the Quantity to zero, it throws the error -
APP-INV-05287: Quantity must be greater than 0
Now using the BMCOIN to update the Component quantity.
1) insert record into bom_inventory_comps_interface to update the quantity to zero
2) Run the Bill and Routing Interface
3) Check the quantity, and it is updated to Zero irrespective of the Check ATP flag
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document