Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In R12.1.3 environment, upgraded from 22.214.171.124
When creating a Contract Purchase Agreement within Buyer Work Center, then attempt to cancel the creation after the Purchase Order (PO) Header Descriptive Flex Field (DFF) has been activated, a
message from webpage pop up warning is displayed stating Form validation failure, displaying the mandatory segments of the PO Header DFF.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up header level DFF fields for a Contract Agreement.
2. Make these DFFs required.
3. In Buyer Work Center, go to Create Contract Purchase Agreement page.
4. Enter some values. But leave the required DFF fields empty.
5. Click on the 'Cancel' button.
This issue is not experienced when cancelling a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) creation (using the same steps) when a BPA is cancelled. In the case of the BPA, a cancellation
returns immediately back to the Agreements main page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms