Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cursor is skipping the Payment process Profile Mandatory filed in the Payments screen.
Step to reproduce
Payments > Entry > Payments
1. Manually entered the values for Type and tab out Trading partner and tab out supplier number came automatically and tab from the field .
2. Supplier site details poped up automatically and Tab from the field.
3. Cursor is now routed to payment date Field-->Enter the date(current system date) and Tab
4. Cursor routed to payment amount field-->Entered the amount and tab
5. Cursor routed to bank account field-->enter the account Tab
6. Cursor routed to payment method filed-->check Defaulted Tab
7. Cursor routed to Document Number field -->Just Tab
Now the cursor is routing to Remit-to-account field directly by skipping the payment process profile which is a mandatory field.
System allows you to come back and enter the details of Payment Process Profile field and move forward.
Impact on Business
Users want to know why the system is skipping the mandatory payment process profile field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms