Why Does 'Appraisal Summary' Show Duplicate Plan Records While Searching the Plan Under it ?
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Administration in Pre Production instance.
When HR Administrator attempts to review 'Appraisal Summary' of a PMP, then while selecting the PMP from Search option, multiple plans are displayed.
While search option is used to select the plan, a single plan record should appear in stead of multiple records of the same plan.
1. Create a plan using 'HR Professional V4.0' responsibility and publish the same.
2. Complete the appraisal process.
3. Go into responsibility 'HR Professional V4.0' and navigate to function 'Performance Management'.
From the next 'Performance Management' home page, selected 'Plan Administration' option.
4. Next page shows the list of Plan Administration tasks.
Here, the task 'Run Refresh Appraisal Summary' is selected. Next clicked on 'Continue' button.
5. Next page is 'Performance Management Plan Administration'.
This shows the plan details like Name, Plan Administrator, Start Date and End Date.
Under section 'Task: Run Refresh Appraisal Summary', selecte an appraisal template.
Click on Submit button.
6. Next page shows that concurrent request was submitted.
7. Next select 'Monitor Concurrent Programs' from 'Performance Management' home page and make sure the request has completed normally.
8. Next, click on 'Appraisal Summary' from Performance Management' home page.
The page that is displayed is 'Search and Select: Plan'.
Here, by querying the plan, name there will be multiple records of the same plan.
This is the issue.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, customers are not getting a sign off.
You have to select one of the records from the search option and go ahead, but this causes confusion to the Administrator as to why so many records are displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms