Previous Imputed Income Rate Incorrect After Certification is Received
Last updated on JULY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP5 in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
After satisfying the Certification Requirement for the Life-Supplemental plan, prior rate values for Imputed Income are recalculating to the wrong value.
The value recalculation does not include the exclusion of the EE paid value.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query a new employee.
3. Process a New Hire/Rehire life event and enroll the participant into Life-Supplemental for a value which will exceed the Max without Cert.
- See that the Life-Supplemental is suspended and an Interim value is assigned. Also, see that the Life-Basic employer benefit is automatically enrolled for the participant based on their annual salary.
- Imputed Income is calculated correctly.
4. Satisfy the Certification Requirement on a later day.
- See that a new row is created for a recalculation of the Imputed Income based on the new Life-Supplemental coverage.
- See that the previous rate row for Imputed Income, which initially calculated correctly, is changed to reflect incorrect values.
This is especially an issue since the Unsuspend Code is "First of Month On or After Completed" which means that the rate is incorrect for the time until the effective date of the change because it also updates the Element Entry value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms