Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Release Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to over pick quantity for some sales orders.
The problematic order displays the following split lines in WSH_DELIVERY_DETAILS
LINE requested shipped
2.1 6 6
2.1 21 21
2.1 2 2 <== Customer expects to see 6 as the shipped quantity. customer has 14% overship tolerance on the order
What actually gets shipped and interfaced is only 29 , and sales order issue only shows qty of 29
Issue is : what happened to the additional qty of 4 ?
At WSH_DELIVERY_DETAILS the third delivery detail shows a cancel qty of 4 .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility : Oracle Order Management
1) Set the profile option “WSH: Overpicking Enabled” to Yes.
2) Created the trip for the problematic order line
3) Created the three LPN’s manually using the Create LPN action on the shipping form.
4) Split the order line into quantities of 21, 6, and 2, to match the LPN quantities of 21,6, and 6 (the last split line would take the overship tolerance quantity).
5) Packed each split line to its respective LPN.
6) Selected each line and ran the Launch Pick Release action, which created one Move Order with three pick waves.
7) Updated each pick wave to have an allocation that matched the lot numbers and quantities on each LPN (21,6 and 6).
8) Transacted the entire move order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms