Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Core Payroll - General
Unable to get Special Inputs to process a dollar amount through payroll. This is happening for earnings or deductions
To be able to use Special Inputs to recover over payments or do refunds for Earnings or Deductions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. We added the base element Accident and Sick Pay Taxable XXX to the employee's entries as of 25-Mar-2013.
2. Originally used a pay value of $0.00 and changed it to $0.01 to see if the element would generate the earning, which it did.
3. Added the element, Accident and Sick Pay Taxable XXX Special Inputs, on 25-Mar-2013.
4. The entry value was a replacement amount of -$100.00, but this amount did not process in the Quick Pay.
5. The entry value Additional Amount of -$100.00 was also used unsuccessfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms