Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Self-Service, Absence Management, when the absence type has been defaulted to Sickness (thru personalization at function level) for both :
- The create absence block.
- The dff 'Additional Absence Details' block.
Since the upgrade to 12.1.3, the following problem occurs :
- The dff Additional Absence Details Section is not displayed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login using a Self Service responsibility
2. Navigate to Absence Management
3. Personalize to default the absence type o Sickness on two locations :
- at the create absence block.
- at the dff 'Additional Absence Details' block.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms