You Cannot Issue Material Components to a Work In Process (WIP) Job Using Mobile Apps
(Doc ID 1580670.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Manufacturing Mobile Applications - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MSCA Serialized Job Move/Issue requires material issued to each serial number when serialization op is later in the job. For example: the serialization start operation = 999. But, you are forced to issue Push Components at operation 10 to each individual assembly serial number
The job should not require Serialization to start before the serialization start operation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. You have a job with a Serization Start Operation = 999, quantity 1
2. One serial numbers is associated with the job
3. There are 4 push items that must be issued to the assembly
4. In the Standard MSCA Material Issue screen. you attempt to push components to the job. The response may be 'No result is found'. The job is not available to be processed. If you used this screen in 12.1.2, 12.0.6 or 184.108.40.206, you could issue material 'en masse' (4 at a time).
5. Now you have to issue the push components from the Serialized Material Issue screen at operation 10 even though the job has not reached the serialization start operation which is 999. This means that the you have to do 4 issue transactions
Due to this issue, users have much more work since all serialized assemblies/subassemblies must be added to individual serialized assemblies at operations prior to the serialization start operation
You upgraded to 12.1.N or 12.2.N
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document