iSupport: Account Number Is Blank When Creating Service Request For the Non Primary Party
(Doc ID 1580922.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Service Request
Account Number drop down list is blank when creating a service request for the non primary party in iSupport.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. in iSupport Administrator go to Party Access and query a user
2. In the Party Access page click "Associate Party" and add a new party
3. Do not select the new party as the Default Party
4. Click the Account icon and add associate an account
5. Logon to iSupport with the user
6. Switch to the newly added party
7. Try to create an SR and the account is not available for selection
8. Go to Profile > Account > and the account is not available for selection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document