Deduction With Chargeback Settlement Issue: ORA-01403: no data found in Package ARP_CHARGEBACK_COVER Procedure create_chargeback
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While settling a invoice related deduction with chargeback settlement method getting below error:
ORA-01403: no data found in Package ARP_CHARGEBACK_COVER Procedure create_chargeback
An unexpected error occurred when creating Chargeback in AR through AR Chargeback Cover API.
1) Create an Invoice 12525 of source Manual, customer A.C.Network for 100 USD.
2) Create a Receipt R-12525 of Check-BofA for 80 USD and apply to the above invoice.
3) Upon saving deduction DED16182 gets created for 20 USD.
4) Query the deduction in Trade Management and update the settlement method to Chargeback.
5) Click on Request approval button.
6) Click confirm button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms