Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.1. version,
For reversal tax distributions of an invoice, period name is not matching with the accounting date.
Steps to reproduce :
Responsibility : Payables
1. Enter an Invoice:GL date on invoice header = 31-MAR-2013
2.Enter a distribution line.
3. Calculate Tax.
4. Run Create Accounting for the invoice.
=> All lines are correctly accounted on accounting date : 31-MAR-2013
5. Query the invoice and change GL Date from Invoice Header : enter 03-JUN-2013
=> A Message is raise asking to manually change gl date on desired lines
6. Enter a new Line (the GL date 03-JUN-2013 is defaulted as expected).
7. Change accounting date on ALL lines : enter 03-JUN-2013.
8. Reverse the first line (the one already accounted).
9. Calculate Tax
=> system reverse previous tax line and recreate new one (this is standard)
=> But Period name on reversed lines is not correct
10. Validate the invoice and create accounting
Accounting is correct : all is accounted on 03-JUN-2013
Issue reported by customer is on ap_invoice_distributions_all where there is incoherence between accounting date and period name .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms