When Terminating a Subscription Contract and Checking the 'Full Credit' Checkbox Always Returns 0 (zero)
(Doc ID 1581546.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Terminating a Subscription Contract and checking the 'Full Credit' checkbox always shows the Credit Amount as $0.00.
1. Using a Service Contracts Manager responsibility.
2. Navigate: Contract Administration > Launch Pad
3. Search for a Subscription Contract and choose Terminate Option.
4. Enter the Date and Reason on the Terminate Contracts window.
5. Click the Review button and the Amount field shows an amount..
6. Check the 'Full Credit' checkbox and the Amount changes to $0.00.
7. Uncheck the 'Full Credit' checkbox and the amount is shown again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document