Imputed Income not Restoring from Back-out/Reprocess
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
Imputed Income not restoring when reprocessing the Open life event after intervening event occurs.
Expect the Imputed Income plan to be restored and/or regenerated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an employee.
3. Process the New Hire life event where employee salary does not calculate a Imputed Income value.
4. Process the Open life event for 2013 where employee salary is now over 50K and enroll in the Plan Subject to Imputed.
5. Process an intervening event with an occurred date after the salary increase effective date but before the occurred date of the Open life event.
6. Reprocess the Open life event.
See that the Imputed Income plan is not generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms