R12: PA: PA Credit Memo Is Missing Multiple Invoice Lines In AR Invoice
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Invoices
PA Credit Memo is Missing Multiple Invoice Lines in AR Invoice
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Project #3093611 has a draft invoice #11 that was interfaced to AR (100740055242).
2. Users then created a canceling invoice (draft invoice #13 - credit memo) for this invoice and it was interface to AR. (100770011499)
3. The credit memo was supposed to fully credit draft invoice #11,but the CM only has a fraction of the lines in it. It is missing a bunch of the lines so the amount is way off.
4. When we look at the canceling credit memo (draft #13) in the PA billing forms, we see that it was originally created for the full invoice amount, but somehow the the AR invoice amount does not match the invoice total.
5. I am not sure if some of these lines were some how deleted from the interface table but there seems to be some missing data.
6. We are looking to get a script to get the system balance because PA and AR are out of whack.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Our PA and AR balances are off for this project
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms