DFF Mandatory Across A Number Of Optional Records In AGIS Create Outound Transaction
(Doc ID 1582609.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, AGIS General Ledger
After defining required (mandatoty) segments in DFF
Application: Financial Common Modules
Title: Intercompany Transaction Headers
Code: Global Data Elements
when trying to enter intercompany transactions, the system requires to populate mandatory DFF for all lines, including the empty ones (those without recipient or other fields filled-in)
The system should require enter DFF only for non-empty records from Transactions screen
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define mandatory segments on DFF "Intercompany Transaction Headers", Application = Financial Common Modules, Context = Global Data Elements
2. Navigate to Intercompany > Transactions > Outbound > Create
3. Add batch details
4. Enter data for first record of Transactions section and leave the other records completely empty
5. Click on "Continue" button
6. A message appears requiring to fill-in the mandatory DFF for the other 4 empty lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|