Notes Created In Repository Contracts Are Not Editable
(Doc ID 1582818.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Sales Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once a note has been added to a repository contract, it's not possible to edit the note.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Contracts Workbench User (N) Contracts
- Create a repository contract and add a note
2. Go back to the workbench, search for the contract and select the update icon to open the contract for update.
3. Click on Notes tab and open a note.
- there is no option to delete or edit a note.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!