POXDOFDO: Purchase Order Returned In Status Incomplete After Forwarding PO For Approval Via Forward Documents
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After forwarding a purchase order for approval to another user using Management > Forward Documents the purchase order is returned in status Incomplete and the action history is updated with the action No action taken.
This issue can be reproduced as followed:
- As preparer creates a purchase order and submits it for approval to Approver A.
- As user B navigate to Management > Forward Documents.
- Queries up the standard purchase order and forwards it to Approver B.
- At this moment the PO is returned in status Incomplete with no approver can be found.
- PROCESS = MAIN_POAPPRV_PROCESS
- Process Display Name = PO Approval Process
- ACTIVITY = IS_FORWARD_TO_USER_NAME_VALID
- Activity Display Name = Is Forward-To User Name Valid?
- STATUS = COMPLETE
- RESULT = N
This is illustrated in the following screenshot:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms