Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 - Find Service Request form:
When attempting to search for a Service Request (SR), an error occurs.
No data found using these search criteria.
Steps to Reproduce
(N) Service Request > Find Service Request
1. Open Find Service Request form.
2. Search for an SR in the LOV
3. Click on the Find button.
=> The error occurs.
What is Working:
- This happens only for some SRs.
- The same SRs not retrieved here, can be found in the CS_INCIDENTS_ALL_B table.
- The same SRs not retrieved here, can be searched directly in Query mode in the Create Service Request form using the F11 / Ctrl-F11 keys.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms