R12: Planning AutoSchedule Does Not Generate Proper Supplier Schedules
(Doc ID 1583358.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Scheduling - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Supplier Scheduling, Planning and Shipping Schedule programs does not generate proper schedules. Verify Planned Orders show in workbench. Submit Planning AutoSchedule and the Supplier Schedule did not generate. All weeks show zero.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. MATERIAL PLANNER > MRP > Workbench > Select Organization
2. Select Plan > Supply/Demand > Enter Search Criteria> Supplier > Find > Data is in the SUPPLY DEMAND
3. From Supplier Scheduling Responsibility run Request Planning AutoSchedule
4. Supplier Scheduling > Scheduler's Workbench > Enter Operating Unit = ABC, Ship To Org = DEF, Supplier = GHI
5. Find > Click on Site, Click on item > Item Schedule > All Weeks show zero
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document