Create Merge Request in OCO errors with 'No Method With Signature - DSSCheck(class Java.lang.String)'
(Doc ID 1583408.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Customers Online - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 11.5.10, the following error is received while creating merge request in Customers Online.
No method with signature - No method with signature - DSSCheck(class java.lang.String)
The issue remains after applying patch 4280097 from Note 333108.1.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Search for a person name in Customers Online Data Librarian called %medford%
2. 2 records returned. Click on the Mark Duplicates button for them.
3. Next identify a surviving person party, and click Finish. The merge request is created.
4. Then try to process the merge request. Click on 'Map Request'
5. On the left menu bar of the screen, click on 'Review/Submit'. The error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document