Create Merge Request in OCO errors with 'No Method With Signature - DSSCheck(class Java.lang.String)'
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Customers Online - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 11.5.10, the following error is received while creating merge request in Customers Online.
No method with signature - No method with signature - DSSCheck(class java.lang.String)
The issue remains after applying patch 4280097 from Note 333108.1.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Search for a person name in Customers Online Data Librarian called %medford%
2. 2 records returned. Click on the Mark Duplicates button for them.
3. Next identify a surviving person party, and click Finish. The merge request is created.
4. Then try to process the merge request. Click on 'Map Request'
5. On the left menu bar of the screen, click on 'Review/Submit'. The error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms