PO AME: Repeated Approvers Appear Multiple Times In AME PO Approval Notification
(Doc ID 1583764.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing Buyer Work Center (BWC), for Purchase Orders (POs) created using the Approval Management Engine (AME) approval, if the approval chain has repeated approvers, their names are showing up multiple times in the Current/Pending Approvals Table (within the PO AME Notification).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an AME approval rule so that the approval chain consists of the same approver (A) multiple times.
- Create an AME PO, which satisfies the rule in step 1.
- Within the Approval Options page, this approver shows up only once as should be.
- Submit the PO for approval.
- In the notification that is sent to the first approver, approver A shows up multiple times.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document