Appraisal In Pending Status After Final Approval
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Final Approval of an Appraisal request, the status remains at a Pending status and does not show Approved/Completed status the following error occurs in WFSTAT
Activity type: HRSSA
Error Name: WFENG_ITEM_ATTR
Error message: 3103: attribute 'HR_APPR_COMPL_STATUS' does not exist for item 'HRSSA/291678'.
Error stack: Wf_engine.SetItemAttrText(HRSSA, 291678, HR_APP_COMPL_STATUS, E), hr_appraisal_workflow_ss..commit_transactions( HRSSA, 291678, 357792, RUN)
WF_Engine_util.Function_Call (hr_appraisal_workflow_ss.commit_transaction, HRSSA, 291678, 357792, RUN)
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. login as Manager - Manager self service - Appraisal
Select Appraisee - Status Pending Approval (unable to update the Appraisee)
2. Select a Planned Appraisal for the employee
- update Objectives
- Changes saved as the Main Appraiser
- Give Final Ratings:Main Appraiser
- message 'You have chosen to complete this Appraisal' select YES
- Confirmation 'YOu have submitted this appraisal for approval'
- Status of the Appraiasal is Pending Approval.
3. Login as Approver and open the notification
- unsure what is selected here (Approve/Reject/Reassign/Request Information)
4. Login as Main Appraiser - the Appraisal is still showing as Pending Approval.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms