Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new customer has been defined in Receivables, with contact persons and full details about them.
However, when the learning administrator tries to enroll a customer's contact person to the class, the following fields in the tab "Third Party" - "Contact Details" are empty:
Expect these property values to have the values as defined in Receivables.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager > Customers > Customers
- Customer Type: Organization
- Push [Create] and create External Person Details.
- Responsibility: Oracle Learning Management Administrator
- Enroll the external person that was just created in Receivables and check the details in the Third Party tab
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms