Third Party Customer Contact Details Are Not Visible
(Doc ID 1584121.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new customer has been defined in Receivables, with contact persons and full details about them.
However, when the learning administrator tries to enroll a customer's contact person to the class, the following fields in the tab "Third Party" - "Contact Details" are empty:
Expect these property values to have the values as defined in Receivables.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager > Customers > Customers
- Customer Type: Organization
- Push [Create] and create External Person Details.
- Responsibility: Oracle Learning Management Administrator
- Enroll the external person that was just created in Receivables and check the details in the Third Party tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!