Receiving Inspection Account On LCM Is Not Cleared
(Doc ID 1584224.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the OPM Preprocessor, the sum of the amounts generated for ISP (Receiving Inspection account) on a PO is not 0.
The customer is using LCM application as service.
1. Purchasing Superuser > Create PO
2. Receipt and deliver the whole quantity
3. Match Landed Cost Management > Run
4. Landed Cost Integration Manager
5. Shipments Interface Import
6. Matches Interface Import
7. Submit Pending Shipments
8. Landed Cost Adjustments Import Process
9. OPM Financials > Run
10. Actual Cost Process
11. GMF Period close for Process Organizations
12. Cost Update
13. OPM Accounting Preprocessor
14. Create Accounting OPM Financials
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document