Receiving Inspection Account On LCM Is Not Cleared
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the OPM Preprocessor, the sum of the amounts generated for ISP (Receiving Inspection account) on a PO is not 0.
The customer is using LCM application as service.
1. Purchasing Superuser > Create PO
2. Receipt and deliver the whole quantity
3. Match Landed Cost Management > Run
4. Landed Cost Integration Manager
5. Shipments Interface Import
6. Matches Interface Import
7. Submit Pending Shipments
8. Landed Cost Adjustments Import Process
9. OPM Financials > Run
10. Actual Cost Process
11. GMF Period close for Process Organizations
12. Cost Update
13. OPM Accounting Preprocessor
14. Create Accounting OPM Financials
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms