Receipts Workbench: Trying Refund a Receipt from a Related Customer Error - Value Entered is Not Valid for Current Field. Please Re-Enter
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to create a Refund for a Related Customer in the Receipts form and receive the following error:
Value entered is not valid for current field. Please re-enter.
Trace file shows AR_ALL_INVALID_VALUE
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create Hierarchical Relationship between two: Customers A and B.
2) Create a Receipt for Customer A
3) Apply to Refund and click Refund Attributes
4) Choose Customer B in Customer Name List of Values (LOV)
5) The Cursor will move to next field which is Customer Number Same LOV will popup there.
Select same Customer B
Now the Customer name will contain customer number and vice-versa.
Click on Apply
Click on Cancel. The error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms