R12: Requisition Import Is Not Considering The Source Documents
(Doc ID 1584477.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Project Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchasing Processes
Requisition import is not considering the ASL and sourcing rules even though it is defined
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search for the Project which has WBS and FBS
2. Navigate to Workplan > Deliverable
3. Create Deliverable which has Procurement action
4. Enter the following details in the deliverable
Unit Price (Defaults from list price)
5. Click on ‘Apply and Update Action’
6. Enter the Financial Task and conversion rates
7. Click on ‘ready to Procure’, this will validate the entered data. If the validation passes fine press ‘Save’
8. On Saving the record in the same page ‘Initiate procurement’ button comes up
9. Click on ‘Initiate Procurement’ and then followed by ‘Apply’, the record will be inserted into ‘PO Requisition Interface tables’
10. Note: Pressing ‘Apply’ in the previous step is mandatory otherwise the record will not get committed in interface table.
11. Run requisition import and requisition is created without considering ASL and sourcing rule
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document