Why is Online Payslip LOV Date different for Payroll Run and Quick Pay?
(Doc ID 1585273.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance: 02-Nov-2015 ***
On : 12.0.6 version, UK Payroll
When running a Quickpay - the online payslip displays the normal payment date in the Choose a Payslip LOV
When running a Payroll Run - the online payslip displays the period end date in the Choose a Payslip LOB
Expect both processes (Quickpay and Run) to display the same date (period end date)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into the Payroll Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to Payroll > Description > Period Date
3. Note the Payroll Date for a Calendar month for whom payroll needs to be run ( if the normal payment date is end of the month change it to any other date prior to end of the month to see the difference)
4. Run the Quick pay for an employee for the month for which normal payment date is noted in Step 3.
5. Run Prepayments
6. BACS for that period
7. Run "Payslip Generation for Self Service "
8. Check the Online Payslip of the employee. The Lov of the payslip shows the "Normal Payment Date" and not end of the month date.
9. Now run nornal payroll process and check the payslip LOV . The date shown is Period End date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|