Using MultiRow UDA The Supplier Advanced Search Results Show More Than The Criteria Condition
Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Miscellaneous
Create Search Criteria & Display formats, execute advanced search on supplier page. The results show more than the criteria condition.
The expectation by users is to see the suppliers according to the criteria condition.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate: Supplier management Administrator -> Supplier Home -> Suppliers tab
2. Click on Advanced Search.
3. Select Search Criteria, Click Go. Enter search criteria.
4. Select Display Format and Click Go.
5. Click on Search, results are displayed.
-- However the criteria and results don’t match.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms