Last updated on JUNE 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When querying a work order, the Work Order Type field appears as null <empty>. However, when clicking the Update Work Order button, the "Work Order Type " field appears with a value.
Expect to see Work Order Type to be filled when querying work orders.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. Search Work Order.
4. Select work Order number.
5. Find “Work Order Type” field to be null.
6. When clicking “Update Work Order” button, the “work Order Type” appears with value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms