Work Order Completion Quality Results Via EAM_PROCESS_WO_PUB.PROCESS_WO Use Same Collection Id
(Doc ID 1585886.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting quality results during work order completion using EAM_PROCESS_WO_PUB.PROCESS_WO, and submitting multiple quality results as a part of the work order completion, the same collection_id is generated for each set of quality results. It looks fine when viewing the results as a Maintenance Super User, but when editing a result, the form fields are populated with values from the wrong plan.
1) Create two or more collection plans that are tied to a work order completion transaction with no triggers so that it applies to all work orders.
2) Create a work order.
3) Complete that work order using a EAM_PROCESS_WO_PUB.PROCESS_WO call. The call completes successfully (return status of 'S').
4) Login with the Maintenance Super User responsibility and view the work order that was completed in step 3 and see that Oracle shows that results were entered for those plans, so the api call was successful.
5) View the quality results for each plan. See that the values that were sent via the API are present.
6) However, when trying to edit each of the results, the values in the form fields are all set to the values from the first plan.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document